skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Moonpuppies
Wednesday, January 28, 2009
The snow
today I went outside and went sledding! Last night it hailed 1 inch today it snowed ALOT!! that's all I can say because there is so much. It is NOT good packing snow!
2 comments:
Zeruda837
January 29, 2009 at 6:44 AM
Was sledding fun? I haven't sledded in awhile ^.^
Reply
Delete
Replies
Reply
moondog
February 15, 2009 at 8:43 AM
yes sledding is fun!
Reply
Delete
Replies
Reply
Add comment
Load more...
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers
Blog Archive
▼
2009
(3)
►
June
(1)
▼
January
(2)
The snow
YEAH
►
2008
(1)
►
December
(1)
About Me
moondog
I am shy but I love to meet new people
View my complete profile
Was sledding fun? I haven't sledded in awhile ^.^
ReplyDeleteyes sledding is fun!
ReplyDelete